Get an affordable new smile in two visits!
Snap-On Smile® in El Cajon
One of the cosmetic services Dr. Nathan Christensen offers is life changing for some people because it gives them back the confidence to smile. Snap-On-Smile is an easy way to get a great smile. Dr. Nathan Christensen creates teeth that are made of thin but strong high-quality resin to snap on over your own teeth.
Dr. Nathan Christensen will use his artist’s eye and cosmetic dentistry experience to make sure your Snap-On-Smile looks like natural teeth.
You can drink and even eat with your Snap-On Smile. It’s easy to care for and can be either a permanent or temporary cosmetic solution for upper and lower teeth. It fits right over your own teeth, literally just pops right into place, to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
Snap-On Smile is an affordable dental solution and requires just two short, painless visits. There won’t be any drilling, shots or change in tooth structure. With proper care, a Snap-On Smile can last from three to five years.
Snap-On Smile® is an excellent choice for:
- Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
- Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
- Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
How the Process Works
When you choose Snap-On-Smile to transform your teeth, your experienced cosmetic dentist at Rancho San Diego Dental will start with a thorough examination to make sure you’re a good candidate, and then take impressions of your teeth so your custom Snap-On-Smile can be created. This totally painless and non-invasive procedure will take just a few minutes to complete and you can be on your way.
It will take a few weeks to craft your one-of-a-kind Snap-On-Smile, and when it’s complete, you’ll return for a second visit to make sure your smile fits properly and make any needed adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit and a perfect appearance. Like the first visit, this one should be quick and easy. You’ll walk out with a brand-new smile and the option to go back and permanently upgrade with additional cosmetic dentistry at a later date, if you so choose.
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
- You pick the style and shade of your new smile.
- Dr. Nathan Christensen takes an impression of your teeth
- You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home!