Teeth Straightening and Invisalign® El Cajon
Invisible teeth straightening
Do you or your teenager have crooked teeth? With Invisalign®, ClearCorrect™ and other clear aligning systems we can straighten your teeth and enhance your smile without metal braces. These teeth straightening systems use clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Best of all, they are almost undetectable.
Affordable Teeth Straightening
Tight on budget? Dr. Christensen uses clear aligning systems that are affordable and cost considerably less than traditional braces. Find out from Dr. Christensen which options are available for you.
How Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ work
Both advanced systems use clear, virtually invisible aligners to straighten teeth. Aligners are comfortable custom-fit plastic trays that fit closely over your teeth. Taking care of your aligners is easy: you just take them out when you want to eat or brush and floss your teeth.
The aligners are designed to move your teeth gradually into their desired position by changing them on a scheduled basis. You’ll visit Dr. Christensen periodically to check on your progress and get a new set of aligners, until you eventually have the straight smile you desire.
Invisalign® The Clear Alternative to Braces
Roll over for more information
Back to the top
Conditions Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ treat
These alternatives to braces are for patients who have complete jaw growth and full adult dentition, and are effective on a broad range of cases. Even teenagers can benefit from these advanced teeth straightening systems.
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth, gaps
- Crossbite—Some of your top teeth go under the bottom teeth
- Overbite—Your upper teeth bite over the lower teeth
- Underbite—Your lower teeth are protruding past the edge of your upper teeth
Advantages of Clear Aligners over other methods of teeth straightening
There are many advantages to using clear aligners as compared to standard braces. These include:
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Easy to keep your teeth clean—just pop the aligners out
- Aligners are removable when needed
- As the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want
- Less mouth irritation as there are no wires!
- Fewer doctor visits